Replacement & Refund Policy
Is my product eligible?
Our Replacement and Refund Policy only covers products that fail to perform or are damaged due to a material or manufacturing error (a “Defective Item”). Our Replacement and Refund Policy does not cover errors due to incomplete or inaccurate information or for any typos associated with customized products. Because of the custom nature of our printing and product fulfillment processes, we are unable to accept returns or offer replacements or refunds for print on-demand customized orders once an order has been approved online and placed in our system. Printing and custom product orders are fulfilled automatically, therefore we are unable to review or verify the accuracy or visual correctness of your order prior to it being printed or fulfilled. It is your sole responsibility as the customer to confirm the accuracy of all data, graphics and content contained in your order prior to approving and submitting your order. We are not responsible for any incomplete or inaccurate information or for any typos associated with your order.
How do I request a replacement or a refund of a Defective Item?
Please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of your purchase. We will do our best to replace or refund Defective Items. However, please note that all replacements and refunds are at the discretion of our team, and we do not support exchanges for different products. We may require that the Defective Item be returned for inspection before issuing a replacement or refund.
We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or replacement request. If you are approved for a refund, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. If you are approved for a replacement, we will process a new transaction at no cost to you based on information (product details, shipping information, etc.) provided by you.
Our goal is to manufacture and ship every order as quickly as possible while also maintaining our high standard of quality. To that end, all orders typically take between 1-2 business days to manufacture before shipping.
We ship all orders Monday through Friday (excluding major holidays). We currently are only able to offer Standard Shipping (3-8 business days), however we’re working on offering other options! Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with your order's tracking number (for shipping methods where tracking is available) as long as you entered a valid email during checkout.
Standard Shipping: Orders shipped via Standard Shipping method generally arrive in 3-8 business days following the standard production process. We utilize a variety of carriers in order to provide the fastest option available to your location.
*We are not responsible for orders delayed by shipping carriers due to adverse weather conditions or mechanical issues.
*Time frames listed above are estimates and vary depending on specific shipping location.
Terms of Service
By visiting and/or purchasing something from the Rover Store (the “Store”), you agree to be bound by the terms below (the “Store Terms”) and the Rover.com Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”). The services we provide on the Store (the “Store Services”) are part of the “Rover Services” described in the Terms of Service.
- Hosted by Shopify: The Store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products (the “Products”) to you.
- Privacy and Personal Information: Your submission of personal information through the Store is governed by our Privacy Statement. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- Replacements and Refunds: Replacements or refunds of our Products are subject to our Replacement and Refund Policy.
- Right to Refuse Services: We reserve the right to refuse service to any person and to limit the Store Services or any Products based on geographic region or jurisdiction for any reason at any time. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- Right to Modify or Discontinue: We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue any Product or the Store Services (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. All descriptions of Products or pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of any Product or the Store Services.
- Warranty Disclaimer: Please note that the Store Services, Products and the information on the Store (including any Product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, shipping charges, transit times and availability) are provided subject to the disclaimers in Section 15 of the Terms of Service to the fullest extent of the law. We do not warrant that the quality of any Products, Store Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations. While we aim to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our Products that appear at the Store, we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right to correct or update any information, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Store or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order), but are not obligated to do so except as required by law.
- Void Where Prohibited: Any offer for any Product made on the Store is void where prohibited.
- Your Obligations: You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at the Rover Store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- Contact Us: Questions about the Store Terms should be sent to us at email@example.com.