Smartpetlove Snuggle Puppy Anti-Anxiety Dog Toy
- Calm your pup and help relieve anxious crying, whining, and barking during tough transitions and stressful situations with this soothing toy that’s also great for crate training.
- The Real-feel Heartbeat™ and included non-toxic disposable heat pack appeal to a dog’s natural instinct to find calming comfort through physical touch with other dogs.
- The pulsing heartbeat can provide up to two weeks of continuous use with the two included AAA alkaline batteries.
- Machine wash this toy on the gentle cycle with the battery pack removed to keep it clean.
- This product is Rover verified. Pet parents love it and we think you will too! Learn more >
We offer returns and exchanges within 60 days of receiving your order. You can return your item and receive a refund to the original payment method or exchange your item for something new.
Please note: When returning an item, a $6 return shipping fee will apply. Consumables are not eligible for returns. We do not accept returns on personalized items. If you typed your personalization incorrectly, please let us know within 7 days of receiving the item and we will send you a one-time code for 50% off this item so you can reorder.
What is the best way to use this toy?
This toy is perfect for puppies who have recently been separated from their litter mates. Its simulated heartbeat and warming components will help to calm your dog during nap times and throughout the night. While it’s primarily used with young puppies, it can still be used for adolescent and older dogs to help with separation anxiety.
What’s the best way to clean this toy?
Simply put it in the washing machine on a gentle cycle using mild detergent, and air dry. Fabric softener isn’t necessary and can degrade the Velcro. Remove the heartbeat and heat pack prior to washing.
Is there an on/off button?
You can switch the heartbeat function on and off and batteries are included.
How loud is the heartbeat sound?
The toy uses real-feel heartbeat pulses to create the sensation of a real beating heart. It does not use any audio.
Can I put this toy in my puppy’s crate while I’m gone?
No—always closely monitor your dog when they’re using the snuggle puppy. While the ingredients in the heat pack are non-toxic, your dog could always potentially chew something and get an obstruction from ingesting foreign material. If your dog accidentally ingests anything, reach out to your vet and closely monitor your dog for any abnormal behavior.
How do you replace the heart battery?
The two AAA batteries can be replaced easily by pulling open the underside pocket and removing the heartbeat. Then, remove the plastic cover on the back with a screwdriver, and insert new batteries. When the batteries are in place, press the button once to turn on the heartbeat for eight hours. For 24-hour continuous use, press and hold the button for five seconds. The two AAA batteries will last about two weeks in continuous mode.
Is this toy made in the USA?
No, it is made in China.